If members have fliers and cards to give away as a way to invite, they will do it. Make Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) cards and invitation cards available during every service especially towards a Big Day. It’s not good to emphasize invitation all the time since people will get used to not inviting but on special Big Days, make sure the cards are ready to be used.
The card should have the sermon series on there also since that’s one of the ways people respond to an invitation. The reason there are no new people is that there is nothing your members use to invite. Have a church website if it’s just a one paged website and have it on the cards and fliers.
This is because people want to see how your church feels like before they decide to come. Remember they are coming as strangers. Your website is the front door before someone visits.
Practical Ways To Equip Members To Invite
- Get a website. When you use WIX, anyone can build a website
- Make RAK cards with cell group information for cell groups
- Make RAK cards with church information for Big Days
- Make Invitation Cards with cell group information for cell groups
- Make Invitation Cards with church information for Big Days
- Make invitation cards with church information for regular Sundays
- Give two or three cards to members once a month