Aim for excellence in all your services. People are giving up 2 hours of their Sunday to worship with you.
Give them a worship experience that really connects them with God. People really want to know God and let your service bring them to Jesus overtime.
Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men.
The house I am building has to be the best, for our God is the best, far better than competing gods….
2 Chronicles 2:5 (MSG)
Show me someone who does a good job, and I will show you someone who is better than most and worthy of the company of kings….
Proverbs 22:29 (GNT)
Practical Ways To Have A Service Worth Inviting To
- Start on time
- Finish on time
- Have a nice choir or soloist
- Be a good relevant preacher
- Make sure the sounds and projection has been perfected
- If you use YouTube, eliminate the ads from playing
- Have food after every service
- Have a drama ministry ministering regularly if possible. They only act if they have rehearsed
- Have a dance ministry ministering regularly if possible. They only dance if they have rehearsed