Aim for excellence in all your services. People are giving up 2 hours of their Sunday to worship with you.
Give them a worship experience that really connects them with God. People really want to know God and let your service bring them to Jesus overtime.
The house I am building has to be the best, for our God is the best, far better than competing gods….
2 Chronicles 2:5 (MSG)
Show me someone who does a good job, and I will show you someone who is better than most and worthy of the company of kings….
Proverbs 22:29 (GNT)
Practical Ways To Have A Service Worth Inviting To
- Start on time
- Finish on time
- Have a nice choir or soloist
- Be a good relevant preacher
- Make sure the sounds and projection has been perfected
- If you use YouTube, eliminate the ads from playing
- Have food after every service
- Have a drama ministry ministering regularly if possible. They only act if they have rehearsed
- Have a dance ministry ministering regularly if possible. They only dance if they have rehearsed